We are pleased to be able to be back to perform for you, our audience. When you come back to see us, we are working hard to make your experience as safe, enjoyable, and as close to normal as possible.
Updated on 23rd August 2021 , effective from Saturday 9th October 2021.
NB: This information may be updated if national guidance changes
FAQS – ATTENDING OUR CONCERTS
1) How are you making my visit safe?
We want you to relax and enjoy yourself, and the safety of our members and audience are really important to us. We are doing a number of things to help this but please remember this may change if government guidance changes. Our website and social media channels will be updated with any changes.
2) Do I need an NHS COVID Pass to attend?
NO you do not need to show us a COVID Pass to attend
3) Please do not attend if …
• You or someone you are living with has tested positive or is displaying Covid-19 symptoms
• You or someone you are living with has been instructed to isolate by NHS Test and Trace
4) Do I need to check in with the app when I arrive?
If the venue is displaying an NHS Test and Trace QR code we would encourage you to do that, but it is no longer mandatory
5) Do I have to wear a mask?
It would be appreciated if you could wear a mask, especially when you arrive / leave and if you are moving around the venue.
6) What about social distancing?
Whilst there is no longer a need to socially distance, we encourage you to do so and to think of others who may not be comfortable with close contact. Seats cannot be allocated and we would ask that you sit only with those people who you attend with wherever possible.
We will be limiting ticket sales for our October and November concerts to help with providing space.
7) What other measures will you have?
• There will be sanitiser available but we encourage you to bring your own and to use it before / after touching any surfaces
• Seating will be cleaned before you arrive
We will open as many doors / windows as possible to increase ventilation, so PLEASE COME PREPARED AS IT MAY BE COLDER THAN USUAL
8) Will there be access to toilets or refreshments?
• Access to toilets will be available but are limited, so please, only use them if you must and you may be required to queue outside
• For now, whilst there will be an interval, there will be no refreshments provided. Should you bring your own drink, please make sure that it is in a tightly sealed / leak-proof container.
9) How do I purchase a ticket?
Tickets are available at www.ticketsource.co.uk – we encourage the use of e-tickets where possible, displayed on your smartphone or if necessary printed out. Our volunteers will scan your e-tickets on arrival, please have your smartphone ready with the ticket QR Code displayed, or a printed out e-ticket for scanning. Some tickets will be available on the door, a contactless payment option will be available and is encouraged.
We cannot reserve tickets for collection at the door.
10) If I am unable to attend can I return my ticket(s)?
All tickets purchased are non-refundable
11) What happens if the concert is cancelled?
In the event that the concert is cancelled we will endeavour to arrange for a full refund of the ticket price
Updated 23rd August 2021